Recently Indian Government has banned another set of app due to some policy volation. Total of 54 Apps were banned. It included a famous, popular, most played game Garena Freefire.
It was a shocking news for the players,content creators, streamers and many more people.
Many people have invested in this game whether it is in the company for the growth of the company or in game to buy accessories like dress and gun skins, etc.
Similarly PUBG Mobile was also banned from India in last 2020 due to thr same policy volation but it returned back in last year making some changes in its game and changing its name to BGMI.
Which 54 apps were banned by Indian Government recently?
These are the 54 apps which government has banned recently.
- Beauty Camera: Sweet Selfie HD
- Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera
- Equalizer – Bass Booster & Volume EQ & Virtualizer
- Music Player- Music.Mp3 Player
- Equalizer & Bass Booster – Music Volume EQ
- Music Plus – MP3 Player
- Equalizer Pro – Volume Booster & Bass Booster
- Video Player Media All Format
- Music Player – Equalizer & MP3
- Volume Booster – Loud Speaker & Sound Booster
- Music Player – MP3 Player
- CamCard for SalesForce Ent
- Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Lite
- Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
- APUS Security HD (Pad Version)
- Parallel Space Lite 32 Support
- Viva Video Editor – Snack Video Maker with Music
- Nice video baidu
- Tencent Xriver
- Onmyoji Chess
- Onmyoji Arena
- Dual Space Lite – Multiple Accounts & Clone App
- Dual Space Pro – Multiple Accounts & App Cloner
- DualSpace Lite – 32Bit Support
- Dual Space – 32Bit Support
- Dual Space – 64Bit Support
- Dual Space Pro – 32Bit Support
- Conquer Online – MMORPG Game
- Conquer Online Il
- Live Weather & Radar – Alerts
- Notes- Color Notepad, Notebook
- MP3 Cutter – Ringtone Maker & Audio Cutter
- Voice Recorder & Voice Changer
- Barcode Scanner – QR Code Scan
- Lica Cam – selfie camera app
- EVE Echoes
- UU Game Booster-network solution for high ping
- Extraordinary Ones
- Stick Fight: The Game Mobile
- Twilight Pioneers
- CuteU: Match With The World
- Small World-Enjoy groupchat and video chat
- CuteU Pro
- FancvU – Video Chat & Meetup
- Real: Go Live. Make Friends
- MoonChat: Enjoy Video Chats
- Real Lite -video to live!
- Wink: Connect Now
- FunChat Meet People Around You
- FancyU pro – Instant Meetup through Video chat!
- Garena Free Fire – Illuminate
Why these 54 apps were banned?
Basically they were accused by Indian Government they were violating the rules and guudelines for Indian Government by sharing our Private Data with our neighbouring country China.
We don't know whether it's true or false but it is true they the Indian Government has taken a correct decision by banning these 54 apps.
How to play Garena Freefire after ban?
After this news came that Garena Freefire has been banned for sharing the data or data privacy everyone connected to this game was shocked.
Many wants to play this game after ban also. But it's our personal recommendation that you should not play as Indian Government has banned for our safety and security only.
It is our responsibility to obey the order.
But if you want to play the game then there is 3 main ways to play the game.
1. Download APK.
Yes, you saw it right. You can basically download the APK of Garena Freefire and install it in your device. It can easily done by bypassing the security check of Android.
It can also be done in iOS but it is a bit complicated process.
If you want to download the APK of Garena Freefire then here is the download link below. Click to download.
2. Use VPN
You can use VPN to access your game. There are many VPN present which you can use to access your game.
But make sure that your location gets changed after turning on the VPN.
There are many VPN but most of experts recommend these VPN.
- Nord VPN
- Hotspot sheild
- Turbo VPN
- Panda VPN
3. Play Garena Freefire Max
Garena Freefire is banned by Indian Government but Garena Freefire Max is not banned by Indian Government. So you can login to your old account of Garena Freefire in Garena Freefire Max and play.
The only requirement is you must have a high end device as this Garena Freefire Max would not give you the same experience as Garena Freefire use to give.